♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Our Struggle!



Our struggle is an endless repetition,

easily renamed as broken poetry.

How many times will we open and close the same door?

And maybe that's the attraction 

That you're as self-absorbed as me,

Wanting more and dismissing what is right in front of us. 


You jumped to your decision 
and landed on top of me 
Now how am I supposed to make you see? 

I'll just write it all down, 
wishing that you will read my heart. 
I can no longer be disciplined by 
your frustration and uncertainty.
When I kiss your lips, I want you to know that 
I can no longer apologize for 
your former lover's mistakes. 

How many times did we go down that road? 
How many time those same words have been used and overused and misused?


This is not a poem,
This is the truth of how love begins.


What's calling you inside?

This is your wake-up call.

Let your heart speak,  
How can you not hear?
when I can hear it from so far, so loud and clear.



Let your soul speak, our reflection of God's perfection.

Powers from within, calling you.

Connect yourself.



Let me make you feel the need,

to bring yourself in the light.
All I want is to let your inner power out,

strong and mighty.


And let you shine like you deserve to.


Free Yourself Babe... Free yourself and Let go.. Give Yourself a chance.. Happiness is only waiting for you to jump right in... 



No comments: