♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

Saturday, November 14, 2015

My last Attempt at laying all I have at your feet...



You asked me to decide? 
Then I am...
What is good for me?
YOU are...

You, the man I met few months ago, the man who inspired trust in me and taught me to love again.
You, the man with a smile so amazing that he could light up any room he walked in.
You the man who made me feel how special I was to him, who appreciated me, and who was never scared to show his love for me.
YouYou the man full of potential, who always  protected me and everyone around him.

And do you know what is the best decision for you?
Do I even need to tell you what looks good on u?
 Well its Me!
Me, the woman who wants to see you achieve not only in this life but in the after life too.
Me, the woman who will always look up to you and give you sooo much respect.
Me, the woman who understands the language of your heartbeat and of your eyes.
Me, the woman who will preserve all she has, only for you, her patience, her virtue, her love, her body in both your absence and presence in her life.
Me, the woman who wants you to make her a better person only for you and for God.
ME the only woman who lets you wear her like sunglasses, ONE leg over each ear, if you see what I mean ;) 

You think life took away a part of you? 
Well you are wrong, but life did break a part of you.
And here I am, asking you to let me heal it. 
I am here today to give you all I have to offer, my trust, my passion, my talents, my dreams, my faith and  everything I am without you.
Because with you I am even better.
And if only you realized that with me, you too shine even more. 
And when am cold, I can use you as a radiator :) 

I once saw your heart smile and that was a few weeks ago. 
That was the best memory I have of you.
In your house, I kneel to God and I never prayed with so much sincere gratitude to have you and your family in my life.
on't you see how tired you are nowadays? All you need is some vitamins ME! :)

I prayed to God to take you out of my life and heart if you are not destined for me. 
I cried for you yet prayed to forget you. I prayed for too long to not let you come close to me again.
As strong as God made me, with so much happiness that he blessed me with, my heart kept a place for you.
For days and days I prayed for us to find the way we were destined for, separately and yet we found each other again.
We keep going in different ways and yet we still manage to get close again.
We are connected Baby Boy, we can't run from 'Us'?


You asked me what I want? I want YOU to be my man.

No, I am not telling you it will be easy, but I am assuring you it will be worth it.
This is a decision we must both take together and move together, this is the exact same words you use with me before we get together. 
You asked me to move together with you and today I am asking you to move together with me.
Physical attractions happen all the time, happens to you, happens to me, but a mental connection is rare Babe, and that's what we got, a mental connection that makes us connect even after lots of shit, and I am sorry to tell you that once you have this mental connection, any physical attraction will never be enough to satisfy you in anyone else.
Look at yourself in the mirror, don't you see how lonely those lips are? Stop torturing em and let them meet mine.
I am not scared at all, because someone taught me to stop fearing and to take risks and he promised me the world, he may not have kept his word for the last part but he made me grow, he made me believe in love again and today I am asking you to take your own advice. What do you fear? The root of the connection we have is too deep, and when the root is deep, why fear the wind?


I don't promise you forever happiness, I don't promise you that everything will be perfect, I can't promise you all good things only, 
But what I can promise you is to do my best to be the way God taught us about how a woman should be:
-I will be patient. In any situations and never complain or whine or moan and will ask for help from God if any trouble affects us.
-I will protect your dignity. I will never annoy you with any stupid thing when you are tired from work and will always listen to you speak about your work with admiration  and will do anything to make you feel better, whether massage or anything you want.
-I will love you. I will make Du'ah for you every single time I set my eyes on you, well I already do, but I will do it even more, from the bottom of my heart. For you to get anything you wish for, to protect you from any harm and guide you in the most beautiful way.
  -I will do good. I will care for everyone you love and take care of everyone you care about. I will shut up and not say things which you don't like. And work hard to make you proud of me.
-I will always be content. I will never ask and expect too much from you and I will be grateful for the tiniest little attention you have towards me. And I promise to show my gratitude with words n LOTS of actions lol.
-I will be more pious. I want to get better and better for God and for you since you motivate me and make me better. Because you are my biggest influence and any of you advice made me so much better and I want to get to the next level. And I know with your support and encouragement I can make myself so much better.
-I will smile all the time for you. I will never raise my voice, well i will try to.. if you don't push me too much.. I will never answer you back when you tell me to do something even if  I don't agree. And I will always apologize to you even if am not at fault just to never let you feel bad.





No comments: