♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Yellow Butterflies...




Colour of Innocence
Colour of surprise
Colour of life
Colour of admiration
Colour of respect
Colour of simplicity



When you talk,
When you smile,
When you think,
When you worry,
When you wonder, 
When you lay your eyes on me...








Yellow are the butterflies.
Here. 
There
Everywhere. 
One, Two, Three, 
dozens and dozens of a magical yellow butteflies all around.
I see them, flying around, delicately landing on me,

 On my skin, covering my body.
They bring peace, they bring excitement, they bring trust.
Being used to back away at the simple sight of any insect,
I find myself surprised to wanting more of the presence of yellow butterflies,
 each time one spread its wings towards me.
If only you could see them. 
If only you could perceive them.
To share this vision with you, would have been a delight.
Everytime they appear, all fear dissipate.
Fear of what, u may ask. 
Fear of you, fear of the unknown, fear of what you can't offer.
Yellow butterflies managed to enter my bubble, without an attempt to burst it.
Light and soft as they are, 
it is such a pity that only you can bring them around.

No comments: