♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Tonight....

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com











Every passing breeze cuts like a blade,
Poking, stabbing, slashing.
Digging through our chests,
Carving our wicked hearts open.


Thrusting our feelings down stairs,
We tie each other's heartstrings in knots.
Scratching at our faces,
Dying to escape ourselves.

Your Elegance dissipated,
As the love in my eyes is dying.
Bitter cold fell upon us,
A blizzard of confusion.

I'll run my hands along your image,
Hung in blank, neglected frames .
And as I gaze upon that hue,
My fingers yearn to paint you red and gold, and all the bright colours.

You are now colourless, covered in black,
It being the only feature of your existence.
We both know how much those words ring true 
And yet you struggle against my stained devotion.
And yet you  resist against my tainted love.

What battle is there left to fight?
Why must you take up arms against my brush? 
These colours represents all that is you,
It would stand for a different kind of view.
You are like the ocean, that flows so deep,
Trapping me to drown.
Like weeds that grow in the cracks of sidewalks.
Attracting me to suffocate.
Let me show you how much you grew,
How deep this hole is that you've sunk me into.

If you allowed me,
I'll make a masterpiece, a  breathing art of your face,
The side I cannot capture in a digital snap. 
I’ll make the eyes of who you are shine through,
Behind windowless planes of the mask that you had drew.

Sin stands out nicely, a shadow against this page.
You cannot hide behind darkened curtains of illusion,
That you have imprisoned yourself in.
How will you keep the light from reflecting out of you?
Can you run from the enlightment you are meant to have?
Tonight is the night I’ll show you your light.
I swear to make it the best night that has ever happened to us.
Even if it lasted for just a second past the rainbows glowing back again.


And now that I finally get to hold you tight my love,
It is all making sense to me, now why.
Even all the Heaven up above is showering his blessings on our night.
But I have no idea why we still try to fly where our Angels soar,
and yet the touch of your hand's makes me almost dizzy.

So what happens now, is that tonight is the night I’ll show you your light.
I swear to make it the best night that has ever happened to us.
Even if it lasted for just a second past the rainbows glowing back again.

No comments: