♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

♥ ˙·•●o°~~Javed My Sweet Addiction~~°o●•·˙♥

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Crazy Truth


I wonder what to think,
What does it all mean, Destiny?
It must surely be a reminder, of all those I still have left to meet. 
Where do I stand now. 
A Symbol.

Don't take me wrong, 
I don't recognize your words,
I literally cannot figure out who you truly are.
You are the Serial Killer of my dreams. 
The one so alluring, the one so enticing. 
You are the bleeding heart, lost in darkness, and thinking too much instead of simply living. 
What a pitiful thing it seems, so harmless, so free, but so powerful that it broke me apart.
How you smacked down my need, leave me a life without purpose, lost without you. 
What an awful reality.
A Symbol. 



I want to pretend to not be hopeful, 
Be among a group in a crowded room. 
A mixture of both old and new. 
Are you friendly enough, but how could anything be true?
How can I manage to know the real you?
You look attractive,
But I can't tell you. 
So popular, 
They are drawn to you. 
Let's just say there exist something about you. 
The light breath in your words.
 The pain in your eyes.
 The mystery in your mind.
 The hidden love you are scared to share. 
The mess I can see through.
But I feel something I can't quite place, and curiosity strikes. 
Why can't you take your own risk?
And why can't you steal my thoughts?
When I don't even recognize your words. 
Such a Symbol?


A Symbol of what? 
I can only guess, something new, something better, someone new, someone better? 
Are you willing to let my dedication go? 
All I know is when I want to write about something else,
I end up writing about you. 
Explain that to me?
A crazy truth.
A symbol. 




No comments: